A half-day guide for O.C. Cities & Clean Energy Stakeholders
The conference is organized and presented by OC Clean Power, a non-partisan alliance of stakeholder groups advocating for clean energy in Orange County.
The goals of the conference are:
- To introduce and thoroughly explain Community Choice Energy (CCE) to city staff, elected officials, and the public
- To explain CCE’s potential benefits to residents, businesses, and city governments throughout Orange County.
Kevin de León
President pro Tem, California State Senate (confirmed)
Industry experts working with CCEs throughout the State will present on:
- CCE Study, Startup and Operation
- Fundamentals of Wholesale and Retail Energy Purchase and Delivery
- Industry Updates
- Additional Opportunities and Benefits CCEs Can Offer to Customers
- How Orange County Cities Can Get Started Down the CCE Path
The Conference is Free!
Wednesday, April 11, 2018
10:00 a.m. — 3:00 p.m.
A free lunch will be served.
A happy hour will follow the conference after 3:00 p.m.
UC Irvine Student Center
Pacific Ballroom D
311 W. Peltason Drive
Irvine, CA 92697
Free parking across the street in Student Center Parking Structure.
- Howard Choy, moderator
- EES Consulting
- The Energy Coalition
- Vanir Sustainability
- The Energy Authority
- Constellation Power
- Kit Cole Consulting
(Free) Registration is required
Space is limited.